- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups packed light brown sugar
- 12 Tablespoons (1 stick and a half) butter, melted and cooled
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup mini M&Ms, plus extra for sprinkling on top
- Preheat oven to 350°F/175°C. Line a 9×13 inch baking dish/pan with aluminum foil and spray with baking spray (or use butter to grease).
- In a medium bowl, whisk flour, baking powder, and salt together.
- In a large bowl, whisk brown sugar, melted butter together, then whisk in eggs and vanilla.
- Use a wooden spoon or spatula to stir the dry mixture into the wet mixture until just combined.
- Stir in M&Ms, but don’t over stir.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and use a spatula to spread it evenly. Sprinkle a few M&Ms on top and lightly press them down into the batter.
- Bake for 22-25 minutes. Let blondies cool completely before slicing. (If you can, I’ve never been able to wait that long)
Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 22-25 minutes
Servings: 15 Calories per serving: 235